Covid Update June 2022
From Monday 13th June 2022 mandatory face coverings in the practice will no longer be required
It will be a personal choice for team members and clients if they want to wear a face covering whilst at the surgery.
We are still taking some social distancing protocols and ask that clients continue to follow these.
- Please ring on arrival to the car park
- We are able to have 3 clients in the waiting room at any one time, we may ask you to wait in your car for a while, until a space comes free for you.
- Please only approach the reception desk if it is clear
- If possible please come to the practice alone. We can now allow children back on the premises but we need to be mindful of social distancing.
- The vet will have the final decision on how many clients can accompany a pet into the consulting room.
Card Payment is still our preferred method of payment
If you are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus or are unwell please delay your appointment
Home visits are available again, we accommodate these wherever we can for our clients
We have found over the last months that by reducing the number of pets in the waiting room it is much less stressful for the patients, so we are encouraging clients to wait in their cars until there is a space on one of the few seats in reception
Thank you, in advance for your continued support