Here at Shuttleworth Vets, we have designed our pet care plans to offer preventative health care for your pet. The plans are designed to run over a 12 month* period spreading the cost of preventative healthcare into 12 easy, fixed instalments.
They are a great way to ensure your pet remains healthy and well, by providing preventative health treatments and allowing for two full health checks per year, which can be a great way to spot changes early. Your first payment is to be made direct to the practice.
Home delivery plans available!!
For adult pets the HOME DELIVERY PLANS make it even easier, the products will arrive direct to your house after your initial check up with the Vet. Please ensure we have all your current contact details on our records.
Benefits of our Healthcare plans
We include in the plans,
- vaccinations to protect your pet against dangerous diseases
- treatments to cover them against internal and external parasites and the illnesses they may cause
- regular check-ups, as early diagnosis of health conditions will help your pet live a longer and healthier life.
- We can set reminders for the vaccination and parasite services; ask at Reception to make sure your reminders are set and that we have your correct contact details.
- Finally, you can also benefit from discounts on some in-house services, such as neutering, dental work and blood and urine tests
- The pet care plan helps you save on your pet’s routine care and much more
Pet Care Plans are not the same as pet insurance, although it is designed to complement it, and can be take out even if your pet is not insured.
The first payment is made at the practice. A £ 5.00 joining fee is taken with your first direct debit payment.
*Please note if the plan is stopped early, you will need to settle for all the treatment and products taken.
|Pet care plan prices with home delivery|
|Small dog under 10kg||£17.00|
|Medium dogs 10.1kg to 20kg||£18.50|
|Large Dog 20.1kg to 40kg||£21.00|
|Giant dog 40.1kg plus||£22.50|
We also offer the Platinum PCP HD plans which include routine vet consultations for the year in the practice as well for an extra £6.50 a month